Thursday 15 September 2011

Cadburys Highlights - Chocolate Fudge!

Chocolate Fudge Hot Chocolate!

Per Cup (3 heaped teaspoons of the powder plus 200ml water):

40 calories
1.6g protein
5.0g carbohydrates
3.5g (of which sugars)
1.4g fat
0.9g (of which saturates)
0.3g fibre
0.12g sodium
0.30g equivalent as salt

I bought this today and it is the first time I have tried this flavour.
I LOVE IT.
If you have chocolate cravings this is the way to go!
It has a chocolately, fudgy taste and a light feeling to it.
Really lovely coming up to the colder seasons (as it is in Ireland!).
I was very surprised, as I usually find hot chocolates made up with water instead of milk are never as nice.
This hot chocolate proved me wrong.
Highly recommend it! 
Low calories and kicks chocolate cravings in the ass!

I had to write this review NOW - while I was drinking it! I just had to get out there that it is lovely!
40 calories of pure bliss.
And one does the job!

If you give it a go and enjoy it please leave comments and tell me what you think! :)

B
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment