Monday 12 September 2011

Heinz Chicken Noodle Soup and Heinz Potato and Leek Soup

Heinz Chicken Noodle Soup!

Per tin (400g):

124 calories
4.6g protein
23.8g carbohydrates
4.6g (of which sugars)
1.2g fat
0.2g (of which saturates)
0.6g fibre
1.2g sodium
2.8g salt equivalent

I practically live off soup, especially this one. One tin does me the whole day (I eat it in halves) and I find it fills me up sufficiently - with out leaving me feeling sluggish or fat. It doesn't lie heavily in my stomach.  It has a really nice chicken flavour and a good consistency. I would highly recommend this to chicken lovers and of course soup lovers. 
Not suitable for vegetarians (duh).

Heinz Potato & Leek Soup!

Per tin (400g):

196 calories
3.2g protein
28.6g carbohydrates
4.6g (of which sugars)
1.2g fat
0.2g (of which saturates)
0.6g fibre
1.2g sodium
2.8g salt equivalent

Okay so this soup is a little bit higher in calories but it really tastes divine. It has a creamy texture, very homely and perfect for winter. I have a fear of potatoes and wouldn't dream of eating them but I love this soup so much that I eat a few of the chunks of potato (I leave most of the chunks). It is great for filling up and warming up!
I would definatley recommend this to everyone! Especially any veggie lover and any one who needs warmed up on a cold day!



On a normal day I would have one bowl of soup but I allow my self a maximum of 2 (3 when it's my time of the month).

Hope you found this helpful.
B
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment