Thursday 15 September 2011

Heinz : Pea & Ham Soup. Minestrone Soup.

Pea & Ham Soup! - A New Discovery & A New Fav!

Per Tin (400g):

222 calories
11.4g protein
37.2g carbohydrates
3.6g (of which sugars)
3g fat
0.4g (of which saturates)
3.6g fibre
1.2g sodium
1.8g equivalent as salt

Oh-My-Bum-Cheeks!
This soup is really worth the 222 calories.
It is thick with an irresistible smell.
The ham in it tastes amazing (reformed ham), not too prodominant and not too salty.
It says on the tin it can be eaten cold or warm.
I never eat cold soup as I think it is gross. But I tried a quarter of the tin cold and found it to
be really nice.
I had another quarter hot - Just the way I like it!

I ate this (today) in 2 quarters, then the other half for dinner.
Beaut!
Really glad I tried it.



Minestrone Soup! 


Per tin (400g):

128 calories
4.4g protein
26.0g carbohydates
7.4g (of which sugars)
0.6g fat
trace (of which saturates)
2.4g fibre
1.0g sodium
2.6g salt equivalent

This is not a thick soup. It is quite thin with lovely vegetables and a small amount of pasta noodles swimming about in it!
This is something I would eat a lot and is one of my
favourite soups!
Not at all too filling but enough to keep you satisfied.
Really tasty ;)

Enjoy!

B
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment