Monday 12 September 2011

Heinz Vegetable Soup (Yes.. More Soup!)

Heinz Vegetable Soup! YummY!

Per tin (400g):

178 calories
4.4 protein
32.8g carbohydrates
12.8g (of which sugars)
3.4g fat
0.2g (of which saturates)
3.6g fibre
1.0g sodium
2.6g salt equivalent 

This soup is another one of my favourites! It is a thick soup,  bit of a tomatoey taste, with a mixture of vegetables (obviously..) and a few bits of wee pasta tubes lurking about in there. I find it to be filling and again, not at all heavey in my stomach. If you find the pasta worrying to eat just pick them out (there are hardly any in the soup but if they freak you big time feed them to your bin). 

Some times I add a small pinch of pepper to add a bit of heat although I do not find that I to have as the taste is superb! 

I find that soup is one of the easiest things for me to eat. I like that it is in liquid form and that it is not a heavy meal. I hate to feel too full up.

B
xxx
P.s Sorry if the picture doesn't look too appetizing, BUT trust me! It is!

No comments:

Post a Comment